Glimpses at Fashion moments 2015 - 5 fashion highlights we wouldn't want to miss


Tommy Ton Shoots


Hey guys, I am so excited...my New Year's Eve dress has arrived just a minute ago. That's real timing. This morning I have spent pondering and started to fall in a bad mood as for me it is not what I consider to be the perfect New Year's eve party and still no dress. But with the arrival of my dressI am starting to feel better already and hey, it is just one evening...I have been through more than this.

The 31st of December is a great time to look back. I have started fashion blogging in the middle of September and I have to say I am really loving and enjoying it. My fun in blogging turned into a little obsession and I have to say it is not always easy to fully enjoy and live this obsession as my full-time job as teacher trainer often demands my full attention. It was particularly in November, a month filled with exams and seminars, where I often felt really sad and could not really find the time for an amazing post. But I have always known that I didn't want to stop blogging. On the contrary, I have some new ideas for 2016...


Today I am really in the mood to look back at my most amazing Glimpses at Fashion moments and hightlights in 2015 and as always I would like to share those with you guys...So here is my favourite list... 


1. From the Sidewalk to the Catwalk

I have so much enjoyed the trip to Munich and the many hours spent in Jean Paul Gaultier's fashion and art exhibition.
...one of the amazing pieces of art in #jpgmuc


2. The young British designers

They really got me in 2015...The young British designers with their extraordinary, visionary and individual creations are a milestone in the amazing world of fashion. Their online shop has become one of my favourites this year and I am definitely writing about the YBD's in one of my next blog posts...

Kelly Shaw - Roberta Swing Wool Dress

Mercy Delta - Clevedon Top in Burgundy




3. Great women in fashion 2015

Stella McCartney and Jil Sander are among many many others for me two great fashion designers who understand to move with the times and at the same time create fashion that never goes out of style.










4. The overall inspiring street style photographies - our daily dose of fashion. Thanks to all those great street style photographers...Scott Schuhman, for me the best...


nyfw fall 2012 street style

Carnaby Street style

5. Lookbooks and colours in fashion

Some of the greatest I had, while writing posts for my blog, was to create my lookbooks fall/winter 2015/2016, winter  2015 and my lookbook blue.
It is really amazing to see how inspiring nature must be for all those wonderful
fashion designers all over the world.






So guys, as for me there is no nothing left to say as to say thank you so far for
following my blog in 2015. I hope you are all having a wonderful 
New Year's Eve 2015/2016.

I wish you all the best and a Happy New Year 2016 and I am looking
forward to seeing you again in 2016, guys.

Enjoy a fashionable New Year's Eve!
Maritine




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts