Look of the week March 2016

www.twiceshy.com.au Follow us on Insta @twiceshystore:



Hello sweethearts!
I hope you are all doing pretty fine. Here I am, back with a short post. I am really trying to keep up my routine of posting my favourite look of the week. I love it to find new inspirations by browsing through all those wonderful street styles.

The one above is definitely a lovely snapchot. The oufit is amazing as it combines some of my most loved spring styles 2016…A spring colour statement coat + cropped jeans + Vintage Nike shoes + statement bag… Don’t you love the look, sweethearts? I do…

That was it already for today…I need to prepare my French class for tomorrow…and believe me, I am still dreaming of my wonderful birthday weekend
Enjoy your weeks, lovelies and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and to come back to my blog.
I’ll be back soon…Maritine

picture source: http://chicblanccouture.tumblr.com

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts