Falling in love with the nautical trend 2016

Alessandra Ambrosio rocks stripes for Glamour US January 2016 by Alique [editorial]:




Hello sweethearts! I am happy to being back here with you after an amazing and relaxing week of holidays at Lake Constance. Everything was perfect. We had a loveley and very cosy appartment on the Isle of Lindau. The weather was perfect. We made bike tours every single day, visited the Picasso exhibition, which has just started and, in the evenings, had dinner in the most romantic places at the Lake.

"My mother said to me; if you are a soldier, you will become a general. If you are a monk, you will become the pope. Instead, I was a painter, and became Picasso." - Pablo Picasso:



Spring mood… After having arrived on the Isle on Wednesday, it only took me 2 hours to get into the spring mood.. The lake, the happy people, the trees, the little cafés by the sea. Sitting there in the  warming sunlight, enjoying my first holiday cappucino and watching the flickering sunlights on the beautiful lake, I started thinking about the connection between fashion and nature…

| P | Summer Ease - Classic White with a navy striped scarf:

The nautical look will never go out of style. There is no other style than the nautical style that so much represents our innate longing for far-away-places. At the same time it symbolizes our deepest connection to the powerful force of the deep blue sea. The colours, patterns and textures, inspired by the beauty of nature evoke this certain feeling of living this wonderful life at the seaside, which, in real life, only seems to be intended for this small party of chic and elegant people…



Shopping…with a beautiful man by my side who is not the shopping kind of guy, it was not easy to find the perfect shopping moment. On Thursday, however, I found the time to visit my favourite boutique sitzt Passt wackelt & hat Luft on the Isle, while he was doing a bike tour to Bregenz. It was the first time, that I had the occasion to get to know the owner of this beautiful place personally.


image
image
image
image

It was a great pleasure to have met and talked to the owner of this boutique as she is a very interesting, creative and stylish person. Her style, the style of her boutique, the selection of clothes and accessories, the carpet and furniture selection…everything in this boutique is so fashion and style and unique, that you can not resist coming back every year (at least once, or twice…)…Sweethearts, if you go to Lindau one day, you should visit sitzt Passt wackelt & hat Luft. I am sure you’ll love it…

Sweethearts, that was it for today. I hope you enjoyed being here on Glimpses at Fashion with me. Thank you for enduring my Lake Constance nostalgia but I feel I have been in blue paradise.
I’ll be back soon! Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and I love you commenting on my blog. Thank you for following Glimpses at Fashion.
Maritine
Kurt Geiger Ltd.
Passion:

Shop the Trend: Nautical from InStyle.com:


Kommentare

  1. If I'm going to Lindau one day, I'll know where to go shopping :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Seems like a very nice shop :-) Nautical style it's really timeless, I love it <3

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts