Declaration of Love to a Timeless Classic–the Polo Shirt


Dark Grey Plain Turndown Collar V-neck Long Sleeve Slim Office Cotton T-Shirt:

Hello sweethearts! I am so sorry for not having posted for some time. The past few weeks have been about work, correcting tests, giving seminars and school lessons, giving marks and especially about trying to give the best. Although there are still four seminars to prepare and a few things to be done I am really starting to get excited about six weeks of holidays lying in front of me…Another three weeks to go but in happy anticipation of finally being able to do all the things I love to do, among other things, fashion blogging…
Alba Galocha sporting her casual fit Lacoste Polo.:
It was almost by accident that yesterday I rediscovered a well-known classic that will never go out of style, I guess. Having finished school early and being therefore in a really good mood we decided to go Aschaffenburg to enjoy a glass of wine in one of the most beautiful parks of the area.
2016-07-01 19.24.53
2016-07-01 19.23.35
2016-06-26 16.43.59
Before we went there, we stopped at one of the big bike stores not far away from Aschaffenburg. Apart from checking out new bikes, I wanted to look for a new cyclist outfit, one that looks at least a little more stylish than all those cyclist outftits I have seen so far. Believe me guys, looking fashionable on a bike is not the easiest thing. Having entered the store, I was so much more surprised that it only took a minute to fall deeply in love with an awfully cute polo top. It is turquoise blue and has got small orange stripe details. The colour combination is so fresh and so retro. I just love it. And you know what…I also found some cute royal blue cyclist shorts to combine with the top. Finally looking really fashionable on bike tours, a thing I have been longing for for a very long time…
Fred Perry Polo Shirt:
Having found this cute polo, I really felt like checking out various polo outfits for you, guys. I have also decided that every fashionable girl needs at least one polo in her wardrobe as it adds this certain classic elegance to every outfit. The polo loves almost any fashion trend 2016. You can combine it with the great denim trends, with the wonderful summer must-haves such as the maxi skirt or the pleated skirt. I also imagine wearing it with my good old boyfriend jeans, my pencil skirt and my Boss suit…just simple classic and clean. That’s the way I love fashion. So, guys, I have to get a polo very soon. You may understand when you take a look at the outfits I have chosen for you…
Like everything about this outfit except for the polo shirt style collar. Would opt for a different style of fitted shirt.:
Vanessa Jackman: New York Fashion Week SS 2016....Veronika:
Passion:
Stella McCartney: The Polo Shirt is Back! 13 Ways To Style The Classic This Fall:
Stella McCartney Spring 2016 Ready-to-Wear:
Skirt and sculptural polo shirt: Stella McCartney Spring 2016 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue:
Bar Rafaelli in a big pony Polo RL shirt - Preppy!:
Lazy Oaf Stripe Polo Shirt With Yes No Collar:
Guys, I hope you have found your favourite polo look? If so leave me comments and messages. I am looking forward to hearing from you and I promise to be back soon and in three weeks time much more often again.

Have a fantastic weekend and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts