Fashion Inspiration of the week–Wes Gordon Spring 2017


Wes Gordon Spring 2016
Wes Gordon Spring 2017 Ready-to-Wear
The return to my day-to-day routine

Hey, guys! It is time for a short moment with you and the world of fashion. As far as my real life is concerned, I have returned to the day-to-day routine since Monday. As always, I have been way too lazy in my holidays so that the work starts to pile up on me.
The impact of photography
The luckier I have been, discovering the photo above a few minutes ago. Not only am I a fashion lover - aren`t those Wes Gordon dresses amazing? – but also a deep admirer of great fashion photography. That is why one of my favourite blogs is The Sartorialist! I guess it is the contrast that is so striking here in this photo – these beautiful girls in their awesome dresses in this street scene…
How do you like the dresses and the photos, guys?
I have to leave, I still have got work to do for school tomorrow…
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. I was very curious so I checked The Sartorialist blog :-)Photos are sensational!!! I would like to work with that good photographer... Have a wonderful weekend Tina :-)

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts