About this Simple feeling of Happiness in Spring 2017!

Stripes 2017

Hey, guys! It has been a while and before I am going to return to my fashion blogging routine it is time for a short update on the past two weeks.
I am at the end of my first week of holidays and we have just come back from a trip to Lake Constance - my favourite holiday destination when I am in need of some very fast relaxation...And I was so in need of fast relaxation The last weeks of work have been tough, some of the kids have been really really tough and by the end of this first part of the semester I left work with a feeling of never wanting to come back...
I am really happy to have started with my yoga practice again as it really helped me to find some stabililty and a good body feeling in these times of complete stress. However, the perfect feeling good mood did not return until we were sitting in the car on our way to Lake Constance and reached its climax with the first sight of this wonderful, amazing Lake. For me the element water has always been my source of relaxation, confidence, inspiration and creativity. Maybe that's why I am so addicted to the colour blue and stripes in fashion.







There is something about feeling, fashion and living by the sea. In the past few days Ihave spent a lot of time observing and "reading" the people living by the Lake...They seemed so light-hearted, easy-going, optimistic and relaxed and even better-looking (at least most of them). And then it dawned on me that maybe for them it is easier to keep up a more positive vibration as they live close to this wonderful deep blue lake. A lake that changes its character according to the weather but remains a strong companion whatsoever and stays there as a source of relaxation and inspiration.



During these few days I started to envy those people living on the Island of Lindau, where we stayed, a little bit. However, by finding my own source of relaxation and inspiration by the Lake I started to have more positive thoughts about work realizing that it is normal to feel things like this huge lack of motivation. And even if motivitation doesn't come back I do not need to stay in a job I don't want to do any more. I could even imagine opening up my own beautiful store on the Island of Lindau, close by my beautiful Lake. In fact, I suddenly found my ability to imagine everything I have wanted in a long time...thoughts to which I have had no access during these times of stress and arguments at work.




So wherever the way is going to lead me...I know that even really hard times at work are only temporary and that the best way to get out of it is to soothe yourself in feeling better and that's what I did during the past few days. And then the ideas come and maybe a new job is going to find me or I can find my happiness at work again.
And although I am at home right now and my Lake is far away, I am in a really good mood with all those happy memories from the last days on my mind...And sitting here on our beautiful terrace with the wonderful view of nature I am sure that with a little bit of mental work, I can keep up this positive mood which is number 1 on my To-Do List for the next few weeks.
Guys, I see you in a few days with a fashion post, for sure?
What is your source of feeling good in life? I am looking forward to your inspirations.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Hugs and kisses Maritine


Kommentare

  1. Beautiful pics

    FOLLOW my Blog!!! Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.de

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts