How Fashion Bloggers Find Their Ultimate Source Of Inspiration In Fashion Summer 2017

Style Inspiration für die warmen Sommertage. Die richtige Handtasche findet ihr bei uns: profibag.de:


   Hey, guys and dear readers of my fashion blog! Do you know these moments when you do not have access to your creative mind and you are desperately looking for new ideas for your next blog posts, magazine articles, photos or anything else you are doing in your free time or earning a living from?

  2017-06-05 19.57.42

   I am often having one of those moments and then I feel like I am having a creativity burn-out… As I need a lot of my creativity in my regular job, I sometimes feel like there is no creativity left when I come home in the afternoon. “Access denied,” my creative mind seems to tell me on those days and that’s it…

2017-06-06 09.07.12

   However, in the past few weeks, I have established a morning routine that magically enables me to keep up these creative moments during the whole day. I am not quite sure why it is working so well and if this might work for anyone else but I guess you should give it a try and that is why I am sharing my idea with you.

2017-06-04 17.10.37

2017-05-27 19.49.01

   So, every morning I get up a little earlier. In my past blog posts, I have written a lot about the benefits of this change in my morning routine. It is definitely worth trying. With a big bowl of coffee, I set out, looking for the room with the best light in my apartment. During summer this is quite easy as my home office is the room with the most perfect light for taking fashion photos

2017-06-03 17.50.01

   In the past few years, I have bought a lot of fashion books and, for sure, I buy fashion magazines on a regular basis. But they are not my only source of inspiration. I also use books and magazines on architecture, photography or home and decor…So, having found the perfect room with the most perfect light, I really let myself go by leafing through all those wonderful books and just putting photos together according to their colors, to their theme, to my mood, to the weather and according to anything that appeals to me…

2017-06-03 09.50.23

2017-05-31 07.34.05

   That’s how I get my inspiration for my work and my photography. It works very well for me as I have the impression that my mind is clean and fresh in the morning and there is enough room for creativity. In the course of the day, so many things happen and you think about this or that and often your mind is blocked. The other thing is that starting off with this creative mindset determines the course of the whole day because you have activated the right parts of your mind in the morning. On many days, I can keep up this creativity until the evening and then I often feel inspired to do a new post.

2017-05-31 18.36.17

2017-06-02 17.28.04

   Maybe, guys, it is worth trying. Take a look at the results and tell me if you like the photos I take. I am looking forward to your comments and please, let me know what your primary source of inspiration looks like or what you do to get inspired. 
It is 7 pm now and I am ready for a lazy evening. Enjoy the rest of your day and thank you for being here. Stay safe and happy wherever you are and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.

2017-06-02 08.31.38

2017-06-01 19.19.49
Hugs and kisses
Maritine

  

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts