These are the Top Fall/Winter Fashion Accessories 2017/18!

I fall in love with details! #myurbandrops ✨


Hey, guys! How are you…I am totally fine after a perfect day of doing absolutely nothing. The one and the only thing I needed after a busy schedule. After a lot of work from Monday to Friday, I was at least able to finish the working week with meeting two of my dearest friends, one for the museum (I am still obsessed with Matisse and Bonnard) and the other for a cosy dinner and a great girl’s talk in a really cute restaurant.

good morning friends Yesterday after work I spent another amazing afternoon with Matisse and Bonnard at the @staedelmuseum which was amazing. What I also love is this wonderful bookstore that is attached to the museum and where you can buy these amazing notebooks have a great Saturdayfriends  #minimalplanet #love #photooftheday minimalism #minimalistics #minimalismo #instaminim #keepitsimple #minimalhunter #negativespace #art #minimalista #minimalninja #simplicity #minimalistic #minimalist #minimalove #minimal #simple #instagood #prilaga #lessismore #minimalisbd #beautiful #simpleandpure #minimalobsession

Attached to the museum is a wonderful bookstore that I love to visit after the exhibitions. Yesterday I couldn’t stop myself from buying some accessories. Apart from a lot of amazing books that I love to use for my photoshoots, I have this thing for beautiful notebooks. The ones you can get there are unique. I love writing in those and even use them for work as they really get me motivated to write something inside. Also, I am contemplating to buy some of those for my friends as a sweet little present for Christmas. What do you think about that?

Home | REIZ GERMANY | Brillen

Home | REIZ GERMANY | Brillen

Last Saturday I have also found my first Christmas present for myself, which I declare the first top fall/winter fashion accessory 2017/18. A new pair of statement glasses. I have been wearing glasses for as long as I can think about and when I bought my first pair of glasses I did not even have a problem with my eyes. I just thought that glasses in the nerd version as I love to wear them would make an amazing style accessory. This time I have decided to buy bright glasses as it makes a change from black and gives me a fresh look. How do you feel about glasses? Even if you don’t need any I think they are one of the ultimate and utmost style accessories.

Statement Socken

Statement socks…Another style accessory I love, in particular, to keep my ankles warm when I am wearing my boyfriend jeans or cropped pants.

Free People Low Rise Relaxed Skinny at Free People Clothing Boutique

259801472230500104

Apart from the huge variety of statement socks I love that I can afford them whenever I like, a thing I cannot claim with regard to my new glasses Smile

XXL-Ohrringe statt XXL-Ketten

For those of you who have been following my blog for a longer period of time, you may know that I am a minimalist not only as far as fashion is concerned but also with jewelry. However, I adore geometrical earrings as they always remind me of this wonderful connection between Fashion and Architecture.

Geometrische Ohrringe


Besides glasses, statement scarves remain my favorite style accessory. Although I have a huge variety of scarves and being particularly in love with my virgin wool Hugo scarf and my grey woolen scarf, I got a little jealous yesterday. My friend wore an amazing Hermès scarf that she bought on the occasion of fashion sale. It was a black cashmere scarf with wonderful ornaments. Such an extraordinary one that I couldn’t stop thinking about.  Whether I need the ones with the label on like a football fan just to feel the connection to my brand won’t be my thing, friends…however its a trend…

Oversize Schal

Talking about style accessories, what about the bag. One of the ultimate fashion bags for fall/winter 2017/18 is round and so beautiful…

Runde Handtasche

Another and my last top style accessory for fall/winter 2017 is the belt. I love combining a midi skirt and a woolen sweater with a statement belt. It sets your waist perfectly in the scene and gives you a small and very feminine silhouette.

Gürtel

Have you found your favorite style accessory for fall/winter 2017/18 or do you have any other style accessories that haven’t been mentioned yet? If so, do not hesitate to leave your comments. Have a wonderful weekend, guys and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Hugs and kisses
Maritine
P.S You can shop for the ultimate fall/winter accessories here:




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts