Looking forward to Fashion Spring 2018 with the Young British Designers!






This year it is different but wonderful!

Hey, guys! How are you doing? A happy new year and all the best for you in 2018. I am looking forward to 2018 with you, my faithful readers.
I hope you have enjoyed some lazy days this week as I did. 2017 came softly to an end and for the first time in a long time, I did not have to worry about my New Year's Eve outfit. We were spending the evening with a few friends. It was a dinner thing - dogs included. As our small and cute puppy is still very shy and so young, we have decided to give party time a break. And with this, you may imagine that the sequin dress might not be the perfect outfit for the evening. Casual and practical was the motto of New Year’s Eve. So bye, bye glamour or better said Jacques was my New Year’s Eve glamour Smile…or outfitSmile



Looking forward to Fashion Spring 2018 with the Young British Designers

As a consequence, I haven’t thought a lot about New Year’s Eve dresses. This year it is going to be quite simple – black leather skirt, black turtleneck, and Chelsea boots…Perfect for a dinner with friends and my cute puppy who loves to spend most of his time at the moment sleeping in my lap. That’s why as far as fashion is concerned, I am already looking forward to spring season 2018. I am really done with the German winter. Nothing but grey outside …for weeks! So I love to lose myself in dreaming of the upcoming spring season and hardly cannot wait to see the first signs of spring outside. Looking for the trends of the upcoming season is one way to shorten the time between winter and spring and so I have paid a visit to my favorite online store - the Young British Designers. I am sure you’ll love the items I picked for you and maybe they’ll put you in the spring mood right away.


Charlie May

1. Black asymmetric denim skirt and black denim peacoat by Charlie May. What I love about the jacket are the oversized style and the contrast stone stitching. It is the perfect jacket for the first days of spring





Klements



2. Neptile Wrap Dress by Klements. This one really got me as it is inspired by he chinoiserie style that put me directly into this indescribable mood of ancient times…Strolling through the gardens of Versailles in spring 2018 might be the perfect experience, don’t you think?



Minki London



3. The striped sweater dress and the deep orange striped dress by Minki London. The beginning of spring and summer does not work for me without stripes and these amazing dress with their signature curve sleeves is the perfect answer to my endless desire for stripes…





4. I love striped blouses. And this one with the different directional striping and the statement sleeves by Minki London is divine.


Belize

5.  The first days of spring demand the perfect transitional sweaters. I chose this striped hand knit sweater as I love this perfect combination of colors with a maritime touch. Apart from that, it is a lambswool sweater and I adore quality shirts.




                    Faustine Steinmetz


6. The long denim jacket by Faustine Steinmetz can be worn as coat or dress. The simple fact that it recalls the 1970s and evokes nostalgia. Also, do I love the denim dress as it is a reoccurring theme in fashion and can be easily styled with some nice accessories.




J. Won


7. Finally, I chose the boyfriend cashmere sweater by J. Won. Not only do I love the boyfriend style and the color grey, but also do I love the sports stripe luxe details.



Have you already chosen your top spring 2018 piece by the Young British Designers? If so, please let me know. And what are your spring 2018 must-haves?
Have a great start in 2018 and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Hugs & Kisses
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts