Pink Prada with Edie Campbell

🖤Prada 2018🖤 
Hey, guys!
Pink isn't just a color, it is an attitudeI hope your Sunday is fantastic? How do you like this pink #Prada nylon coatfor me, it just screams happy Apart from doing all kinds of fashion shoots today, I am enjoying the last few days on my island.  I get up as early as possible in the morning, to be able to fully enjoy the lake and to find inspiration in nature.  This morning, at 6 a.m I went for a run around the island with my puppy. Again there was no one there and the lake was amazing. The beautiful morning sun, the soft summer breeze, the wide blue lake…everything was perfect. So, I am going to spend as much time as possible in the presence of this fantastic water.  On Wednesday, we are going to return home. So I am going to spend as much time as possible in the presence of this fantastic water. I am totally happy, guys. That’s another reason why you get the pink Prada…
#ediecampbell for #prada in #voguemagazine August 2018
Have a great week!
Hugs&kisses
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts