Getting ready for Fall 2017 with the Sylebop Extra Sale of the Top Fashion Trends!

enjoy your evening friends #minimalplanet #love #photooftheday minimalism #minimalistics #minimalismo #instaminim #keepitsimple #minimalhunter #negativespace #art #minimalista #minimalninja #simplicity #minimalistic #minimalist #minimalove #minimal #simple #instagood #prilaga #lessismore #minimalisbd #beautiful #simpleandpure #minimalobsession


Hey, guys! I hope you are having a great time. My new weekly schedule is amazing. It is not that I do not have a lot of work to do. However, I really enjoy doing it. Isn’t this amazing?…As far as fashion is concerned, I am trying to get ready for fall and I am all about the Wanderlust Fashion Trend 2017 about which I wrote in my last blog post. At the moment, I am obsessed with knit cardigans in this beautiful traditional version with lovely embroidery…
As you may already have noticed, I am very proud to have a new fashion partner which is definitely one of my favorite online stores  Stylebop. For the readers of Glimpses at Fashion, they are offering an Extra Sale of 20% and I have wanted to share with you some of my favorite Sale Styles, hoping that you might like them.











Sweethearts, I hope you like my first preselection of my most preferred Sale styles at Stylebop? I am going to add more styles in the next few days. Now I have to leave for the next seminar. Have a great day and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
And if you haven’t found your style yet, visit Extra -20% Rabatt auf alle Sale-Artikel bei STYLEBOP.com.
I see you in a few days,
hugs and kisses, Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts