How to find the perfect fall denim style 2016


Classic Sequence: Anna Ewers by Lachlan Bailey for Vogue UK May 2016 - Chloe…:



rika, magazine, annemarieke, van, drimmelen, drake, burnette, asami, taguchi…:




Hey guys! I hope you are doing pretty good? I am still on my high flying disc as the semester is not starting as stressful as it has ended about 2 months ago. So I am really enjoying to have time for myself and for all the fun things to do. Blogging, meeting friends, going for a run, cycling on my bike, guiding tourists through my sweet little town and just enjoying the last warm summer days and the first signs of autumn…So everything is just perfect right now!
brandy melville:
So as the seasons are about to change at the moment, my fashion blogging life is all about spotting the fall fashion trends 2016. As I am having a huge denim addicition I thought it might be time to spot the ultimate fall denim trends…and here I am with the results…

1. Frayed denim, a style that is going to spend fall 2016 with us…
Maryam Nassir Zadeh Tan Calf Sophie Slide & Denim Suede Maryam Pump:
Couture Culture: The Best Street Style from Paris:
2. Shadow Hem…
Lena Terlutter in cobines the 'Starlet Blue Denim' with Chanel shoes. Special…:
This Denim-and-Boots Combo Is Spot-On for Fall:
3. Two Tone and Patchwork Jeans…
The Absolute Hottest Jeans Trend Right Now:
RIPPED AND PATCHED GIRLFRIEND FIT JEANS - JEANS - WOMAN - PULL&BEAR Turkey:
Embellished Denim Editorials : Nada Basico Vogue Brazil:
Guys, which fall denim style 2016 is your favourite? Frankly, at the moment, I am unable to decide which one I do prefer. I love them all and I love the designers always making us happy with creating all those wonderful denim styles…Thank you for that!
What would the world be like without our beloved pair of denim?
Guys, that was it for today! When you have found your favourite style, please do comment in the section below.
If you want to shop for the latest denim styles, you know that you may find the best styles at Citizens of Humanity 
.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts