This is the Ultimate statement Jacket for Fall 2016


The perfect navy blazer plus a gray t-shirt equals weekend uniform. find more…:



Ripped jeans paired with a sweatshirt layered under a classic blazer:

Hello guys! I hope you are enjoying your week. With the holidays and my memories of my lovely trip to Barcelona slowly fading away, I have started to find my way back into the world of work. If you are following my blog on a regular basis, you may remember that I am working part-time as a tourist guide…an amazing job as the town, where I work, is extremely beautiful, elegant, old and cosy…
2016-09-17 12.53.50
Not only the job is amazing, but all those sweet little boutiques. Last Saturday, while guiding the tourists through the street above, I stumbled upon the awesome uniform jacket that you can see in the above picture. Guys, I am in love. I would have even bought it, if I hadn’t bought a similar one vintage a few months ago…more in a boyfriend style but with amazing uniform statement buttons.
navy blazer- staple:

What is it that we love so much about the uniform jacket? It has been a reoccuring fashion theme for many years and with a little more money in my bank accoun,t I would buy hundreds of them in different styles and colours. This beautiful jacket goes with skinny or boyfriend jeans, with pleated skirts, pencil skirts…I could go on, guys Smile To put it shortly, the perfect jacket for any occasion and for what I need to look like at work and in my free time and what is even better what I want to look like…
//:
Bruno Banani Blazer im Uniform-Look ab 89,99€. Jerseyblazer im angesagten Uniformstil, Robuste, feste Jersey-Qualität mit Elasthan bei OTTO:
Kamel, blau, schwarz mit ein bisschen Leo.:
#FixedOnFall:
stripes and blazer:
Sweethearts, I hope you enjoyed my little fall fashion update. There are some pieces that never go out of style and that is a good thing?
Which is your favourite uniform jacket style for fall 2016? Do not hesitate to leave a comment. I am looking forward to them.
As for me, I am happy to be back here in a few days, hoping to have finished my article about one of the new faces in the London Fashion Scene. And, for sure, I am going to give you a fashion update on one of my most loved London jewellery designers Kat Korn.
Have a great time and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
In hope to not lose all my creativity in teaching school children Winking smile
Your fashion blogging loving Maritine

Kommentare

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts