Look of the week–Getting ready for business with Nili Lotan


Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show #stylingmrsoliver.com:

Good evening, dear friends! I am sorry for having been a little quiet during the past few days. Apart from having spent a lot of time outside, enjoying the last beautiful summer days, spending a lot of my time outside, we went shopping for new chairs. 

DSC_1364
DSC_1366
DSC_1384
DSC_1375

The week has been and the evenings have often ended with some drinks and a snack in one of the beautiful restaurants in the area. I hope you like our new chairs?

See the complete Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear collection. | @andwhatelse:

Feeling already like being on the sunny side of life, my boss at the teacher training seminar wanted to talk to me  on Tuesday. Honestly, I had no idea what he wanted to talk about to me. Guys, as it is still top secret, I just can tell you at the moment that in the next few months my job perspective is going to take a new direction. As soon as everything is safe, I am going to tell you…

Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show #stylingmrsoliver.com:

As this whole week has been determined by future thoughts and what my working life might be like, I couldn’t stop myself from checking out new business styles and stumbled upon Nili Lotan and her fall collection 2016.

Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show:


The wonderful fabrics, the minimal style, the cut of the pants, the colours and their combinations – simple and perfect – got me immediately. This is the kind of business style, I could imagine wearing every day…

Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show  http://www.theclosetfeminist.ca/  http://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/fall-2016-ready-to-wear/nili-lotan/slideshow/collection#8:


Nili Lotan Fall 2016 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show:

How do you feel about the Nili Lotan fall fashion styles 2016? I hope you like the styles as much as I do…
That`s it for today. A busy and exciting week is over and now it`s time to relax. Have a great time, guys and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine

Kommentare

  1. Very nice chairs my dear, your dining table looks perfect :-) I like Nili Lotan collection very much-is modern and easy to wear;-) Have a lovely weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts