Looking forward to Fall/Winter 2017/18 with these Top Feel-Good Must -Haves!

Kristen Stewart Fashion Style : Photo

Good evening, guys! How are you? I have had a great day so far. I am so in love with my weekly schedule. It is the perfect balance between leaving the house for work and working at home. Being one’s own boss must be great and I am about to have gotten a little closer to working more independently. Talking about feel-good must-haves this one should be definitely my personal first one. I feel much more happy and satisfied when I can decide when to go to work, when to do work that is required and when the working environment is simply beautiful as my apartment. I know, that not everyone has the luxury of working like this, so I am not going to elaborate any further…

hey friends I hope you are enjoying your Saturdays? #minimalplanet #love #photooftheday minimalism #minimalistics #minimalismo #instaminim #keepitsimple #minimalhunter #negativespace #art #minimalista #minimalninja #simplicity #minimalistic #minimalist #minimalove #minimal #simple #instagood #prilaga #lessismore #minimalisbd #beautiful #simpleandpure #minimalobsession

The past few days went by really fast – apart from the last two ones as I needed to stay in bed with some stomach thing. The weekend was filled with guided tours in my town as our French exchange partners visited during the weekend. This was kind of challenging as I had a group of ninety people that I had to lead through my town – in French…One of my favorite languages…However, when ninety people are looking at you, even the toughest person can get a little nervous and so did I Smile. But the group was amazing and everything went out all right. I totally enjoyed this one and a half hour in French and this time of practicing the language and being together with those lovely people. So, my personal feel-good must have number twoSmile.

Gary Graham Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue

How do you feel about fall? I love this transitional season when the days are getting shorter, the sunlight is changing and the air smells fresh and different. It is the season to change the wardrobe and to change the activities as, in my are on some days, it is almost impossible to go outside. On these days, I love to spend my time in one of the great museums we have in the area. I love to visit exhibitions about art, fashion, photography, and architecture. It is not only the exhibition in and of itself but also the atmosphere of these ancient and modern places and the people that I enjoy and that do inspire me. I am very happy that in November 2017 Jil Sander is having her first exhibition in Francfort. So definitely my first feel-good must have for fall 2017…

Evening Inspiration from the Voralbergmuseum in Bregenz...Only 3 weeks to go and I am so happy to be looking forward to another holiday and I am defnintely thinking about spending at least a few days at my favourite German Lake before I might be going to the Mediterranean Sea...Good night friends. I see you tomorrow after a morning of teaching French at school.#minimalism #minimalist #minimal #TagsForLikes #minimalistic #minimalistics #minimalove #minimalobsession #photooftheday #minimalninja #instaminim #minimalisbd #simple #simplicity #keepitsimple #minimalplanet #love #instagood #minimalhunter #minimalista #minimalismo #beautiful #art #lessismore #simpleandpure #negativespace

1. Visiting the museumes and other inspiring places in your area

Interview mit Jil Sander über ihre Ausstellung in Frankfurt

2. Coloured ankle boots. This morning they arrived. My new ankle boots for fall/winter 2017. This time I chose green boots and I am so in love. How do you like them?

2017-09-20 17.22.35

3. Cozy embroidery Tops. They are so beautiful, what else can I say and they always put me into the Wanderlust mood.


♕pinterest/amymckeown5

4. A new pair of denim. Cropped hems, boyfriend, two-tone, skinny…everything is possible in fall/winter 2017/18.

rika, magazine, annemarieke, van, drimmelen, drake, burnette, asami, taguchi…:

5. Plaid checked trend pieces. Coats, pants, skirts, scarves, as for me I absolutely want to have a plaid checked piece as I sure that it is a long-term investment. Timeless and classic…



6. Fall/winter scarves. As always in fall I am having this thing for scarves. After having bought two wool scarves I am now contemplating adding a silk scarf to my selection. However, I haven’t decided yet which one I want to buy. Although wearing a scarf is not an extraordinary thing to do in fall/winter, it is a real feel-good must have for me as it adds that certain something to my minimalistic looks. Apart from that, I love it cozy and warm when I have to leave my house early in the morning…

MaiTai's Picture Book: MaiTai Collection collage #16

Which one is your favorite, friends? And are you already working on your feel-good must-have list for fall/winter 2017/18? I am looking forward to your inspirations SmileThank you, friends, for having stopped by and do not forget to send me your photos. I am leaving you as I need to get up quite early tomorrow morning. It is already dark outside and I am starting to get tired. I had a great time with you and I am looking forward to being back here with you. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments, friends.
Hugs and kisses, Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts