This might be the one and only rule to apply on your way to success!

Patterson Maker Miller - Stylish & Sexy yet Classy:

Hey, guys! I hope you are doing pretty good? After two weeks of awesome holidays, I have turned back to my day-to-day working routine today. I have managed to stay in the positive flow most of the time, since we came back from Lake Constance. However, this morning, I have caught myself several times feeling a little overwhelmed and unmotivated with regard to the stuff I had to do…Success ,in that moment, just felt like a quiet notion. Well, in fact, the stuff was not really interesting either and had great potential of interrupting my postive flow…
While doing all the things I had to do with a rising amount of resistance in myself, I realized and rememberd the words of my mental coach, I am listening to from time to time on the Internet. It is not that I do not know about all these important ways of how easy it can be to achieve success. However, my mental coach brings it to my awareness in a new, refreshing and simple way…
Spring!:

The most important rule to success according to her is to do the mental work first. She tells us that so often we just jump into action, we grab any peace of work we get and simply get started – sometimes with a lot of resistance as there is this kind of stuff that we have to do. She, however, tells us to be more lazy, to meditate more, to go out into nature until we feel inspired to do the things we have to do…
And maybe you have had the same experience from time to time…You are so wanting to write a blog post, you are sitting in front of your computer but the ideas don’t come. So, after a few hours of work, you leave your desk in a depressed state of mind as you were so keen on publishing your article. Maybe, on the next day, the sun is shining, you are outside with your friends, drinking cappuccino and simply enjoying life and feeling good. And, suddenly, the ideas begin to flow…
For sure, it is because, in that moment you are free from resistance and negative thoughts and that is the moment, when the ideas for your next project at work or for your next blog post come. So the first and foremost source of our success is inspiration. And we have only access to this source when we enjoy our lives, go out into nature and to wonderful places or just simply do the things that feel good…
20+ Perfect Pics That Will Satisfy Every Perfectionist’s Soul (Part 3) | Bored Panda:
And although we all are aware of this rule in a certain way and although we know from our life experience and our day-to-day life this simple rule for success, we should bring it into our memory every day and find these times of relaxation and feeling good where the inspiration flows and the ideas come…
Guys, that’s it for today. I needed to share my ideas with you and it feels great to knowing that you might get some inspiration out of them. I am going to leave you as I need to get up early in the morning – teaching school is the plan for tomorrow…And by the way, what is your source of inspiration and in which situations do you feel the most inspired? How do you feel about success?
I am looking forward to your comments! Have a great day tomorrow! I see you soon and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments and do not forget to stay really happy …
Hugs and kisses,
Maritine
You might also like:
About this simple feeling of happiness!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts