Where to find the perfect summer dress 2021!




V&A Neha Print Maxi Dress


Hey guys,

after a long time of absence, I have finally decided to revive my blog. My life has changed a lot during the past months, and I have focussed a lot on improving my photography skills. However, I have been missing writing a lot but, in fact, I have had no time and with the pandemic, preoccupying my mind and determining my everyday life, I have had a hard time staying focused.

I have never lost my optimism since 2020 although I have undergone a lot of life changes...Being in the midst of my Easter Holiday and waiting for the summer to come, I have finally regained my motivation to revive my blog and I have been looking for the perfect summer dress...

Being a fashion minimalist and a huge fan of simple and clean structures and forms I decided however to add a certain feminine wardrobe to my closet with this wonderful dress from People Tree, a sustainable fashion label I have discovered some time ago and that I strongly recommend for you to check out.

The dress immediately caught my attention. As you may know, I am wearing my hair short and am more the androgyne type of girl. That's why I am often having a hard time finding the perfect dress. This one adds a touch of femininity to my look without being too playful. And for those who have known me for some time may know that I am a huge fan of the color "blue"... 

Do you like the dress? I am looking forward to your comments in the comment section and to being finally back with you...

Have a great time! 
See you soon,
Maritine



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts