Fall Fashion Inspirations 2017 from Young British Designer Eudon Choi

Eudon Choi Autumn/Winter 2017 Ready to Wear Collection


Hey, guys! What’s new with you? At the moment, I am about to make me and my closet ready for fall. After all these months of summer sunshine mood, T-shirt, skirts and dresses the time has come to check out what is hiding in the winter section of my wardrobe. In fact, I am often surprised how many wonderful things I find in there. And, “to my horror”, I always find  a big pile of stuff, that is ready to be worn for the next season, in particular, my cashmere and merino sweaters and my tweed pants …”To my horror” as I sometimes think that I do not need to go shopping as I already have everything I need. Even, a few days ago, while strolling through one of my favorite stores in my cozy little town, I  noticed that there was hardly any piece of clothes that was able to awaken this certain desire of wanting to have it in me…

See the complete Eudon Choi Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear collection.

However, I am feeling totally different looking at these amazing pieces of Young British Designer Eudon Choi. For those of you, who have been following my blog for a longer period of time, you may remember that I love the collections of the Young British Designers a lot and that the pieces of Eudon Choi have often been my favorites. Really, I adore any piece he is creating. The bags, the oversized look, the fabrics, the colors and the cuts, the divine elegance of the dresses, the casual and timeless elegance of the pants…

Eudon Choi Fall 2017

Eudon Choi Ready To Wear Fall Winter 2017 London Fashion Fashion Show NOWFASHION

STYLEBOP.com (DE)

Eudon Choi Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue


Eudon Choi at London Fashion Week Fall 2017 - Details Runway Photos


Ala Sekula

Eudon Choi Autumn/Winter 2017 Ready to Wear Collection | British Vogue

Eudon Choi Fall 2017 Fashion Show Details - The Impression

Fall/Winter 2017/2018 Eudon Choi

Eudon Choi Fall 2017 Ready-to-Wear Collection Photos - Vogue

Aren't those styles amazing! Believe me, friends! I would buy every single piece of
Eudon Choi’s collection if I could. How do you feel about this amazing selection of this Young British designer? Do not hesitate to leave a comment to tell me about your most desired piece of Eudon Choi or about your favorite designer. It is about 10 pm and I am going to leave you for this evening. Thank you so much for following my blog and do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Hugs and kisses, Maritine!



Kommentare

  1. such a great fall fashions! i like this outfits such a unbeatable designer outfits. i really like the way of fascinating this looks. this are the best outfits for cool seasons..
    uryourstyle

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts