2. The white shirt with a grey skirt - elgant, timeless, classic...
2. The navy uniform coat as seen by #Chloé
3. Amazing faces...Isn't she beautiful?
5. The crazy fur outfit in combination with the interior design dress.
6. Rolled jeans - a style that we do not want to miss in 2016.
7. Felt fabric in amazing combinations - she has really style.
8. Again the oversize coat - I do not want to miss it in 2016.
9. Again great faces, interesting looks, leather and the red lip-stick.
10. Fake fur and denim - fashion - outfits - style
11. Great colour combinations - kiwi colour and white - and not to forget...stripes
12. The return of red and extravagance...
13. White shirtwaist , leather jacket and frays never go out of style.
14. Wide pants and bottle green silk shirt...I love this outfit.
15. Wonderful dresses to underline our femininity and at the same time add up to our girlish side...
16. The minimal outfit and the #Chanel stripes.
17. Black beauties...
18. Sometimes it doesn't take a lot to just look beautiful.
20. My most preferred look of #2015. The marriage between and red and blue...
21. Wonderful blouses in creme with stand-up collars and wide sleeves...and not to forget - overknees...
22. The creme white turtleneck with a denim shirt and a tweed coat - classic and elegant.
Guys, I hoped you liked this collection of my most preferred and loved #StreetStyles 2015. Which one is your favourite?
Now it is time to leave for my last Christmas errands...you know...
I hope you are all going to have some nice moments with your family and friends. Tomorrow I am going to leave for 2 days to visit my family. Unluckily it is in the country and the connection to the internet is quite bad...How am I gonna survive this...?
I am going to be back soon guys! Enjoy some fashionable Christmas moments and do not forget to return to Glimpses at Fashion.