Hello sweethearts! Although I am looking back at some amazing encounters and conversations during the last few days, I cannot deny a certain melancholy that is still dominating my emotional world. London Fashion Week has already started without me and the fashion show to which I could have attended tomorrow is too.
You may think that I have already complained enough about the fact that I could not attend the show. But the truth is that this fashion show inivite and the fact that I have to attend this useless seminar tomorrow made me question the system I am working in.
Yesterday evening I met an old friend of mine in one of my favourite bars in Francfort and we talked a lot about this working system that decides when you have free time and when you don't. Sure, you can be creative in our job, the money you earn is great, the students and pupils are too. But honestly, guys...What's the point in doing a job that does not allow you to do some of the fun things in life when you want to do them...
Well, it is a boring discussion to have, I know. But I guess, my faithful readers and sweethearts, you should know what is going on in my mind...
And now it is time to lighten up with some fashion inspirations for Spring 2016 and to take a look at the perfect Spring wardrobe. So here is the ultimate Spring Wardrobe 2016. With these amazing pieces in your wardrobe spring can come with big steps...So lay back and enjoy, sweethearts!
1. Cropped jeans...more lose than skinny, isn't that amazing?
|Tosphop Unique 2016|
2. The denim one-piece
3. The maxi skirt
4. The statement sneaker
|Calvin Klein 2016|
5. The mini-statement-bag. Sure, it is small but you can put everything else into the huge bags of your oversize statement coat.
|Street Style Paris|
|New York Fashion Week Street Style|
6. A personalised piece. Whether its patches, buttons or embroideries...Give your blazers, bags and shoes a personal note...
7. The white shirt
|Joseph Ready-to-Wear 2016|
8. Stripes, Stripes and Stripes...Whether it is a skirt, a lovely shirt, a pullover, a dress or trousers. Stripes are the fashion statement 2016 and they are everywhere
|Preen Line Spring 2016|
|Joseph Spring 2016|
|DKNY Spring 2016|
9. Stand-out sunglasses, the ultimate fashion week style accessory 2016
10. Pointed flats
So sweethearts, we are at the end of our ultimate spring 2016 wardrobe. I hope you feel a little more inspired about your spring wardrobe now? I do, guys and as always I had the greatest fun in posting on Glimpses at Fashion.
I case you are going to London Fashion Week say hello to my fashion show ;-)...
Enjoy some fashionable moments and come back soon to my blog, sweethearts...