Hello sweethearts! I am really happy that I have found some time to come back to you before I have got to do some more seminar preparations for tomorrow. Honestly, I have had a very lazy weekend. At least, as far as work is concerned. Luckily, I have found my workout rhythm and went to the gym twice this weekend. And I have to admit, it makes me really feel good.
Apart from that I have spent a great girl’s evening on Friday with one of my best friends. As it was cold and rainy, we didn’t leave the house and spent hours talking on the couch. It was such a nice evening. I wish you could meet her as she is such a beautiful and lovely woman. And she is the greatest shopaholic I have ever met. She has got a shoe shop and a clothes shop in her house. If you are looking for the latest trends, you just have to visit her at home. My amazing girlfriend.
This was my only chance of trend hunting at the weekend and so I have decided to check out my favourites…the new arrivals at the Young British Designers and I have been amazed about the new pieces that have been created for the Spring/Summer Season 2016. With some pieces it was really love at first sight and I definitely need to present those to you, so lay back and enjoy my five reasons for falling in love with the YBDs Spring/Summer collection 2016…
1. Their dresses meet the off-the shoulder trend 2016 and make us dream of a long and romantic evening walk along one of those white sandy beaches at the Mediterranean Sea.
2. Their interpretations of the one-piece is timeless and very feminine.
3. They have found the perfect way to satisfy our obsession with statment sleeves in combinations with the most beautiful spring colours.
4. They present the stripe trend 2016 in a very modern and unique version inspired by landscapes and their translation into graphics, maps and plans.
5. Their amazing spring colour dresses and scarves, inspired by great artists and beautiful landscapes, make us happy by just looking at them.
This is what the summer 2016 looks like…! I am looking forward to it...
Sweethearts, I hope you liked my selection of looks created by the Young British Designers. For me it is always a pleasure to visit their shop…
As for me I now try to fine tune my seminar for tomorrow. I have so much enjoyed being with you, guys. And I am looking forward to coming back to you!
I see you soon on Glimpses at Fashion.
Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments wherever you are!