Fashion Trends 2018–We love Ethno!

Ethno



Hey, guys! I hope you are doing great? My summer holidays have started today and I am so relaxed. I have been looking forward to this moment for weeks and hardly cannot believe that I do not have to go to work on Monday with a weekend full of fun things to do lying in front of me. Today I have been asking mself what life would feel like if we could only focus on the fun things to do. Well, the good news is, I am going to find that out in the weeks that follow.

Etro #VogueRussia #prefall #fallwinter2018 #Etro #VogueCollections

Today, after having enjoyed a beautiful brunch with friends, I spent the afternoon reading through my old Vogue Magazines and stumbled upon this amazing photoshoot of Ethno styles in the July 2015 edition.  As you see in my first photo, I immediately needed to reinterpret that look with some of my requisites. I hope you like the outcome? In fact, this photo kind of brings to the point the way I feel looking at these styles and outfits.


Tory Burch Resort 2018 Collection Photos - Vogue

Johanna Ortiz Fall 2018 Ready-to-Wear Fashion Show Collection

Etro  #VogueRussia #resort #springsummer2018 #Etro #VogueCollections




A feeling of freedom, of close connection to mother nature, a deep feeling of wanderlust and at the same time feeling a close connection to home…This may sound weird, but it feels awesome and all these emotions are reflected in those colorful textures, patterns, fabrics, and structures. These also reflect the harmony and beauty of the colors of nature. And maybe that is the reason why we all love ethno and why ethno will never go out of style. So much the better, that the designers such as Etro, Johanna Ortiz, Tory Burch, Lena Hoschek, Manish Arora, Wakely and Isabel Marant have created some wonderful Ethno looks for us in 2018.

Manish Arora, Frühjahr/Sommer 2018, Paris, Womenswear






Lena Hoschek Ss

Beauty of The Nature

Isabel Marant Special – Styling-Tricks und Dupes zur neuen Kollektion | Cowgirl Parisienne | Fashion mit Ethno-Elementen und Boho Chic | Herbst/ WInter Kollektion 2018/19 Isabel Marant | liebewasist.com LIFE & STYLE ADVICE BLOG #mode #fashion #fashionblogger #trends #isabelmarant #bohochic #bohostyle

Wood


Isabel Marant Special – Styling-Tricks und Dupes zur neuen Kollektion | Cowgirl Parisienne | Fashion mit Ethno-Elementen und Boho Chic | Herbst/ WInter Kollektion 2018/19 Isabel Marant | liebewasist.com LIFE & STYLE ADVICE BLOG #mode #fashion #fashionblogger #trends #isabelmarant #bohochic #bohostyle

Lonely cloudberry


Have you already found your favorite style? Or at least this feeling of being in harmony with nature and deep confidence wherever you are. I did, for sure and hoping you did too, I wish you a wonderful weekend. Looking forward to seeing you here.
Hugs & kisses,
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts