Direkt zum Hauptbereich

Four Style Lessons To Learn From Alexa Chung

Alexa Chung /lnemnyi/lilllyy66/ Find more inspiration here: http://weheartit.com/nemenyilili:

Good morning sweethearts! I am so happy to have found some free time before I am going to leave for another long and boring seminar day. Honestly, today I would so prefer fashion blogging to teaching seminars. But,at least , I have got you, guys and my blog and I am sure about feeling more motivation after having finished my post. Apart from that, the summer appears to have already left Germany. It is raining cats and dogs and everything outside looks grey and luckily enough green…
How is this amount of beauty real? Alexa Chung people:
But don’t worry…I am not going to bore you with German weather stories. Today it is all about style and style icons. Getting older, I am realizing that I have definitely found my own style. In my closet there is enough space for the pieces that I am buying. This has changed during the past few years as, before, it was stuffed with stuff from never ending shopping tours. However, today, I am really enjoying the clarity of my closet.
Alexa Chung:
Someone with a great style and, for sure, always aware of what’s in her closet, is for me Alexa Chung. And one of her secrets is, for sure, that she definitely feels good in what she is wearing. You can see it in her eyes, sometimes in her smile…In fact, her whole attitude reflects her being in complete alignment with what she is wearing. So it’s more about feeling than about knowing, guys. This feeling, however, inspired me to take a closer look at the style of Alexa Chung and to see what she could teach us about style and fashion

So, lean back and enjoy…

1. It is always worth investing in some really good basics such as a good pair of jeans, a grey sweater, a white blouse or a white T-Shirt.
#AlexaChungStyle:
our roundup of the best loafers on the market, inspired by Alexa Chung!:
Get Alexa Chung's Cool Jane Birkin-Inspired Tee And Jeans Style:
Alexa Chung. New York - December 15 2015:

2. Do not forget about the classics such as the Barbour jacket, the classic trench coat, the black boyfriend blazer or the uniform coat. They love to be combined with the ultimate fashion trends 2016.
Alexa Chung pairs a crisp button-down shirt with black boots for a sleek travel look.:
Alexa Chung:
alexa chung:
 :
Not-a-ccoconut: Alexa Chung arrives at the 3.1 Phillip Lim SS...:
3. Fashion is all about creativity and knowing what’s in your closet. So before buying the new piece imagine how well it fits in your closet. Think about possible combinations with the ones already hanging there. And why not provoking an intended inconsistency of style from time to time?
Alexa Chung attends Noon By Noor Spring 2016 during New York Fashion Week: The Shows at The Dock, Skylight at Moynihan Station on September 12, 2015 in New York City.:
Proof That Alexa Chung Is The Queen Of Denim | The Zoe Report:
Alexa Chung. overalls. tights. sweater.:
4. Fashion is all about fun and emotion. Wear the clothes that make you happy and remind you of wonderful moments you had in live such as the striped shirt that makes you remember your last holiday at the Mediterranean Sea or the dungarees that make you dream of your first teenager love…Fashion is designed to make us feel good about ourselves…
Alexa Chung in a black slogan tee and skirt with studded beret:
Alexa Chung #SALSITinspo:
Alexa_Chung_outfit_june16:
Guys, I am at the end and really feeling better now. Thank you so much for being here and having shared some style lessons with me. I hope you got some inspiration here. I am going to get ready for my seminar right now and I am definitely going to pick some outfit that really makes me feel good…So, my last style lesson for today is FASHION IS MOTIVATION.
I see you in a few days, my dear fashion lovers. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments!
Maritine

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The ultimate 7 Feel-Good must haves every fashionable woman needs in January 2017

Hey, guys! After almost three weeks of winter holidays, I should feel totally relaxed right now. But I don’t. It is the last weekend before I have to go back to work on Monday and motivation is the last thing I am feeling right now. The holidays have been filled with many wonderful moments – visiting family, friends, parties, eating in restaurants …- however, I have missed one important part. Going away for a few days, relaxing somewhere in a beautiful hotel by the sea or in the mountains…I cannot help but missing this essential part of my holidays. Or maybe it is just that this time I have been unable to find some relaxation during the few hours spent at home… It`s no use moaning. Monday is approaching and it is approaching very fast…So, my personal challenge of the weekend is to motivate myself for going back to work on Monday… So I am about to outsmart my brain in the best possible way I can by finding beautiful things to think about. Apart from looking for wonderful places to spend m…

Look of the week–We love ethno!

Good evening sweethearts! I have just returned from another exam of one of my students and about to leave for an evening with one of my favourite girls. We are going to have some drinks in a bar not too far away from home which is totally ok with me. The week was tough and the weekend is going to be tough as well. As the weather is getting more and more beautiful, it’s the invasion of tourists coming to my sweet little medieval town Seligenstadt. So the weekend will be filled with one guided tour after the other…Definitely time to chill out a little bit this evening… Before I am going to leave, I just wanted to share with you my look of this week which is all about the summer trend 2016…Ethno Style. What I love about the outfit of Alessandra Ambrosio is the combination of a very cool and minimal denim style with a white T-shirt, grey boots and statement bag. The fringed Ethno cardigan in the Spring/Summer colours 2016 sets the perfect accent to this timeless and stylish look. Guys, I h…

You want to be more Parisian wherever you are...?

Hey guys! I am happy to be back here with you and to have found some time to write to you. It is a little bit like coming back home. Finding the time for writing a new post wasn't as easy as I expected this week. Although I haven't worked at all, I enjoyed a lot of my freetime with my wonderful friends and this was really fun and necessary. By the way, they all are really fashion-addicted
and everyone of them has their own style, which I adore so much. I am totally happy about having a French friend, who in this moment is on her way to Paris in order to spend some time with her family. She is just adorable and the Parisian, I would say...As French was my favourite subject at school and as I studied the language for many years, I fell in love with the French language and the culture very early. And for over all these years I couldn't stop myself from asking myself the question of why we admire these beautiful Parisian women so much and what makes them so adorable and unique.…