Feel-Good Inspiration of the Week–We love PRADA

Harpers Bazaar Prada
International Runway Report

Every working week has its end…!
Hey, guys!I hope you are enjoying a wonderful Friday and looking forward to a sweet weekend full of sunshine and happiness. Although my working week hasn’t finished yet – I have still another day to go tomorrow – I am in the perfect weekend mood. After a week filled with meeting after meeting, I am enjoying a free afternoon today.
Spending time outside puts you in the perfect weekend mood!
It is beautiful today and so I have started my free afternoon with a good run. It has been perfect and it has made me feel really good. Always, when my head is full of working stuff, I try to get outside as quickly as possible to enjoy the freedom of nature. Sometimes, it is only for a walk but often I need to go for a run as I am the energetic kind of gal.
How fashion reflects our feelings!
Today, while running, I really got into the mood for spring 2017. The sky has been and still is showing itself in its most wonderful blue and the sun is showing itself in the most beautiful way. The way I am feeling has been completely caught in the Prada shirt of Lindsey Wixon for Harper's Bazaar Spain, February 2017.
Happiness and Sunshine = Prada
Just by looking at this amazing Prada shirt, I can activate this indescribable spring mood. The combination of those wonderful spring colours simply feels like a relaxing walk through the beautiful spring countryside and like taking the first drink outside in a sweet café or bar, inhaling the sweet smells of spring 2017, looking forward to an awesome year to come…
Guys, that’s it for today. In two hours I am meeting the girls for dinner. I am looking forward to coming back to you. Thank you so much for having stopped by. Do not forget to enjoy some fashionable moments.
Maritine
You might also like:
The 7 feel-good-must haves every fashionable girl needs now!
This is the ultimate fashion colour 2017!
Picture source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPv4j2ihxNR/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts