Fall/Winter Colours 2015 Lookbook #2 - Wardrobe Wishlist by Glimpses at Fashion

#Gucci

Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying your weekends. After having survived a hard working week I am enjoying a really good weekend of not working at all. It is fabulous...After having created my first personal Fall/Winter 2015 lookbook
yesterday, I couldn't resist today's temptation of creating my wardrobe wishlist that I definitely wanted to share with you. Fall here in Germany is different this year. Although today the weather hasn't been that great, it is still warm outside. Yesterday evening I went out for a drink with my French friend and we enjoyed a fabuluous evening outside. I think it was my first evening I spent outside a bar in November...Apart from that, the colours of nature are amazing and inspiring at the moment as the trees haven't lost their leaves yet and so everyday we are surrounded by a play of green, brown, yellow and orange. Everything looks so beautiful so that I had to do a Fall/Winter Colours lookbook and my personal wardrobe wishlist.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts